How to get address for WD
- Click on Wallets
- Choose BTC wallet
- Choose Deposit
- Generate an address
- Copy the BTC address from VALR to your Withdrawl section in gmx-capital, (My profile —> My Cashier —->, Withdrawl Request , BTC wallet, or you can send your account mannager the long address).
Login to your VALR account and follow these steps:
- Click on buy or sell for the cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
- Enter the amount of South African Rand (or other cryptocurrency) you wish to exchange.
- Click review buy/sell.
- Click confirm buy/sell.
You can withdraw rand into a South African bank account in your own name.
The first step is to link your South African bank account for ZAR withdrawals. To link your bank account you can follow these steps:
- Go to the “Bank accounts” page under your profile name.
- Click link a bank account.
- Enter your bank account details (the account must be in your own name).
- Click next to be sent an authorisation email.
- Navigate to your email (on the same device), click to authorise new bank account.
- You’ll be sent back to the exchange, then have to enter a one time pin OR your 2FA code.
Then your bank account will be linked!
Once you have linked your bank account, you can follow these steps to withdraw rand:
- Go to your Wallets page.
- Click on “Withdraw” on your Rand Wallet.
- Select the bank account you wish to withdraw to.
- Enter the amount of rands you wish to withdraw.
- Select whether you would prefer a normal withdrawal or a fast withdrawal.
- button to review your withdrawal.
- Check that you have entered all the details correctly, and confirm your withdrawal.
- Enter a one time pin or 2FA code to validate your withdrawal.
Your withdrawal will then be processed by us according to VALR withdrawal schedule.
In some cases customers have been sent to a different browser when authorising linking a bank account via email, if you experience this problem, please copy the link beneath the button on the authorisation email we send you and paste that link back into the original browser you used to add your bank account.
To send your money to your VALR account, please do the following:
- Click on “Deposit ZAR” on your Wallets page.
- Select the bank you will make a deposit from.
- You will be shown VALR’s banking details (this is where you will need to send your ZAR). You will also be shown your unique reference number that you must use as your payment reference.
- Sign in to your South African bank account.
- Make a payment using the bank account details in step 4 above with the amount that you wish to fund your VALR account.
- Do not forget to use the exact reference number that you are shown in step 4 above as the beneficiary reference when making payment from your South African bank account.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your funds to reflect in your VALR account. This delay is due to the time it takes the South African banking system to process your payment.
How to send BTC from your Valr Wallet.
- 2.Click on Wallets
- 3.Choose BTC
- 4.Choose Withdraw
- 5.Paste the address from your Deposit section , under “My Profile” and “Deposit”
- 6.Choose the amount
- 7.Confirm Withdrawal